The D1OCEA converts SDI video with embedded audio to 10-bit component or composite analog video and 4 channel balanced analog audio. The video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU N10), RGB, composite or Y/C (S-Video). Two re-clocked loop-thru SDI outputs are also provided. This versatile low-cost converter is ideal for video/audio monitoring.
The 4 channel analog audio outputs can be wired in a balanced or unbalanced configuration. All audio output channels can be selected as group 1-4 from SMPTE embedded audio. You have four settings of Audio level to choose from.
Output connections for video and audio are available on a 25 pin “D” subminiature connector. A break-out cable is supplied with the converter for this purpose.
You can configure video and audio from a DIP switch accessed through a cut-out in the converter’s case.
• SDI to analog audio and video converter
• SDI with embedded audio input
• 2 re-clocked, loop-thru SDI outputs
• 10-bit component or composite analog video outputs
• 4 channel balanced analog audio output
• Selectable audio level
• Selectable audio channel group
• External DIP switch user interface for configuration
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
- No 20 Sin Ming Lane #03-59 Midview City Singapore 573968
- VSYS eShop Main Line: +65 6715 7358
- VSYS eShop Support: +65 6715 7357
- Fax: +65 6659 0070
- Sales Inquiry Email: email@example.com
- Technical Support Helpline: +65 6715 7359
- Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: Business working days from
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Copyright © 2016 by VSYS.